Live chat has the ability to provide the convenient answers that customers want, while also adding significant benefits to the staff and bottom line of your company. Live chat builds customers' confidence while shopping and increases overall customer experience.
Adding a human factor to your website while real time chatting with your customers can be a game changer.
Business Benefits of Live chat
- Easy and affordable way of communication
- Real time convenience to visitors
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Competitive advantage
- Increase leads and sales by adding a Live chat button on your website
- Provide customers immediate access to help
- Live Chat increases conversions on average by 23%
- 63% customers are more likely to return to a website which provides Live chat
- Live Chat saves phone support expenses and allows you to simultaneously chat with multiple customers
Live chat window
You can choose a predefined Chat window from 4 style options:
- Classic chat
- Squared chat
- Musho chat
- Bubble chat
Define size, position and color of your Chat window.
Possible changes in window design:
- Welcome message
- Enable pop-up window
- Border color
- Button color
- Status color
- Agent message color
- Visitor message color
You can also define your custom css code to fine tune the look and feel of each contact window.
Live chat window
More live chat window options
Chat in LiveAgent
Pre-made Live chat Buttons
Place a Chat button anywhere in your website and start answering your customers via live chat. LiveAgent provides various pre-made & customizable Live chat buttons. Haven’t found the right style for your online Chat button? Don’t worry, you can create a custom one by uploading an image or by writing your own HTML code.
Live chat buttons
Chat Settings & Routing
To ensure fast and accurate communication, LiveAgent assigns Chats to Agents who've had previous communication with chatting customers. Besides random assignment, there are also 3 other options for advanced Chat routing.
- Random Assignment - New Chats will be assigned randomly to one of the Agents available for Chat. This strategy helps you to assign the same amount of Chats to each Agent.
- Average Utilization - New Chats will be assigned to the Agent with lowest number of running Chats to keep the same utilization of all available Agents. This strategy helps you to load balance number of concurrent Chats between all available Agents.
- Max Utilization - New Chats will be assigned to the Agent with highest number of running chats to keep his utilization on maximum. Once the agent has no free Chat slots, a new chat request will be routed to next available Agent. This strategy helps you to maximize the load of chatting Agents and let other Agents work on offline Tickets.
- Ring-to-all - New Chats requests will notify all Agents available for Chat until one of them will pick it up.
Invite Agent to Chat
While you're having an active Chat session with a visitor you can invite your colleague to help you, for example, with the issue you are not sure how to solve. You can invite as many Agents as you need to the Chat. (Invited Agents can directly send chat messages or write notes visible only to another Agent)
Agent invited to chat
Notes in chat
You can easily add a Note to your Chat (note is visible only to you and other Agents).
Note in chat
Drag & Drop Files to Chat
Let customers easily submit files while chatting with your support representatives. Make the whole process easier and faster.
Avoid delivering poor customer support by letting your customers rate the responses and answers of your customer support Agents. Reward your best Agents and support those that are underachieving at the moment. Identify negative trends in your customer support and act accordingly.
Automatic Live chat Invitations
Engage your website visitors by inviting them to Live chat with your Agents. Setup Chat invitations for custom URLs on your website (e.g. your pricing page).
The simple system makes it easy to create customized Chat buttons which are easy to integrate into your website by simply copy-pasting small HTML code.
Chat button integration