Canned messages (Macros)
Canned messages enable you to quickly answer common demands with a standard reply. They allow you to speed up your response by using a predefined sequence of text.
Once you define your Canned messages you can easily add them to your ticket answers with two clicks.
Pro tipWhile Canned messages can speed up your work, don’t forget not to sound like a robot.
To trigger a Canned message simply hit CTRL+Space while typing or click the canned message icon and select from your saved Canned messages.
Example 1I understand the problem and will be happy to help you. Let’s see what I can do.
Example 2I am really sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to help you?
Example 3Would you mind holding on for a few minutes while I am checking this with our administrator?
When creating a Canned message you can:
- Specify keywords (to find your Canned message faster)
- Create a message (text which will be automatically added to your ticket if this Canned message is selected)
- Set its availability (define visibility of your Canned message, visible for: me, all, specific Department)
How are Canned messages different from Predefined answers?
- Canned messages can only store a short sequence of text
- When creating a Predefined answer you can define the subject of an email
Knowledgebase resourcesLearn how to setup Canned messages
- Universal inbox
- Hybrid ticket stream
- Automated ticket distribution
- To solve button
- Time Rules
- Time tracking
- Service-Level-Agreement (SLA)
- Business hours
- Contact groups
- Contact fields
- Ticket fields
- Mass actions
- SPAM filters
- Merge tickets
- Email templates
- Ticket/Customer insights (CRM)
- Canned messages (Macros)
- Predefined answers
- Copy & Paste images
- Print tickets
- Search & Replace
- Split tickets
- Email notifications
- WYSIWYG editor
- Online ticket history (url)
- Multiple ticket tabs
- Agent collision detection
- Agent ranking
- Contact forms
- Contact form gallery
- GIFs in tickets
- Audit log
- Tickets export